What data do we collect?
Daleel collects the following data when you register or subscribe: name, phone number, email address.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Daleel with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or donate.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- Our organization may also receive your data indirectly from social media channels provided to accept or provide the information to us.
How will we use your data?
Daleel collects your data so that we can:
Issue tax receipts
How do we store your data?
Daleel securely stores your data at a remote server utilizing full security protocols. Daleel will keep your personal data for 10 years. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data.
Daleel would like to send you information about programs and services of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Daleel from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of Daleel. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please email [email protected]
What are your data protection rights?
Daleel would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request Daleel for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Daleel correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Daleel to complete information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Daleel erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Daleel restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Daleel’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Daleel transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: [email protected]
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding programs or services you may be interested in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Daleel uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and the location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies is used.
- Advertising – Daleel uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Daleel sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
- How to manage cookies You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Email us at [email protected]
How to contact the appropriate authority Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Our Company has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.
Email: [email protected]